Data management information
This privacy notice governs the processing of Data Processing in Connection with Personal Data by Horváth Péter
Amendments to the prospectus shall enter into force by publishing at the above address.
We reserve the right to modify this Notice at any time by unilateral decision.
Thus, as Controllers, if we change this information, we are entitled (but not obliged) to inform the data subjects of the amendment by sending a system message.
If you are concerned, you are entitled to exercise your rights in connection with the processing as described in this notice and in the applicable legislation.
We respect the privacy of our website visitors/services, so we only collect and process information that is essential for the purposes set out in this notice.
The use of our site and the use of our services are completely voluntary, so the processing of any personal data that may be required is voluntary and will be provided to us on a voluntary basis of consent, and we will only contract if necessary. and to comply with a legal obligation on legal basis.
Formation of the prospectus of the provisions we took into account the edict 2016/679 of the Eupore Parliament and Council (General Data Protection Regulation os „GDPR”),about the right of Informational self-determination, and the right of freedom of information (2011. CXII. law, „Infotv”), about civil code (2013.V. law, „Ptk”), and about the basic conditions and limits of the economic advertising activity (2008. XLVIII. law, „Grtv”) policies.
When compiling this information, we were also vigilant to the Recommendation of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority on the data protection requirements for prior information.
Who are we?
Our company, Horváth Péter (individual)
Address: 9735 Csepreg, Vörösmarty u. 13.
, as Data Controller, available in relation to the data protection rights referred to below, in the following ways:
By post: 9735 Csepreg, Vörösmarty Street 13.
We will respond to your request without delay and within 1 month at the latest unless the legal conditions allow for a 2-month extension for the response.
What do we do?
We provide IT, marketing, and graphics services
screenworks.hu our website provides detailed information about us.
WHAT ARE WE COLLECTING AND WHY?
1.Customer relations and other data management
If you have a question or problem when using our services, you can contact us using the ways you specify on the website (phone, email, social networking, etc.).
Your received emails, messages, phones, Facebook, etc. your information will be deleted with your name and email address and other personal information that you voluntarily provided, no later than 2 years after the disclosure.
We may experience processing that is not listed in this notice during our service. In such a case, when the data is recorded, we will provide you with information in writing, in exceptional cases, verbally, about how, for what purpose, on what basis, how we will process your data, how long we will retain it and what rights you have in the course of the current data processing.
We are obliged to provide information, communication of data, data transfer, or provide documents for release, if required by law or by law.
In such cases, personal data shall be provided to the applicant, where it has indicated the exact purpose and scope of the data, only to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.
We keep in touch with you on social media, including Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Youtube/Instagram, etc. your registered name or user’s public profile picture on social media can be seen if you have registered on these social networks and have enabled the social network operator in your settings. Data processing is carried out on social media, so the duration, method and options for deleting and modifying data are subject to the regulation of that Community site.
WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data can be processed by our employees and by processors who have entered into written data processing contracts with us as controllers.
Your data can be processed by both our employees and processors and their direct staff only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing and for the time being provided by the legal basis.
Processors do not make an independent decision, only a contract with us as a Data Controller and are entitled to act according to the instructions received. As data controllers, we check the work of our processors. Processors are only entitled to use additional data processors with our consent.
Horváth Péter, as data controller, uses data processors:
Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – statistical services
HEMP Marketing Bt. (9735 Csepreg, Petőfi utca 26.) manufacturing production
Felföld Kft. (9700, Szombathely, Deák u. 55) – accounting
Aizenpreisz Zoltán E.V. ( 9700 Szombathely, Lovas utca 3. ) – Websites and marketing services
SECURITY OF DATA PROCESSING
We protect your data, in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, erasure or destruction, as well as accidental destruction and damage. As data controller, together with server operators, we provide technical, organisational and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data, which ensures a level of protection consistent with the risks associated with data processing.
1.What rights do you have?
As concerned, you may request information about the processing of your personal data and request the correction of your personal data or the deletion of any of our contact details, except for statutory processing.
At your request, we will provide you with information about the data we process, the purpose, legal basis, duration, name, address (registered office) and processing activities of the processor, and on who and who for what purpose they receive or received the data.
We are obliged to provide the information in writing, in plain form, free of charge within the shortest period following the submission of the application, but not later than 1 month.
We are also obliged to correct personal data that does not comply with reality.
Personal data will be deleted if its processing is unlawful, the data subject requests, incomplete or erroneous , and this condition cannot be legally corrected , provided that the deletion is not excluded by law if the purpose of the processing has ceased, the storage of the data is by law or has been ordered by the court or data protection supervisor.
The rectification and deletion shall be notified to the data subject and to all those previously transferred the data for the purpose of processing. Notice shall not be notified if this does not prejudice the legitimate interest of the data subject in the light of the purposes of the processing.
The data subject may object to the processing of his personal data if the processing (transfer) of personal data is necessary solely for the exercise of the right or legitimate interest of the controller, unless the processing is ordered by law, the personal data it is used or transmitted for direct marketing, polling or scientific research, otherwise the right to object is permitted by law.
As Controllers, by simultaneously suspending processing, we are obliged to examine the objection in writing as soon as possible and not more than 15 days after the submission of the application and to inform the applicant in writing of the results thereof. Where the objection is justified, the processing, including further data recording and transmission, shall be terminated and the data is blocked, as well as any objection or measures taken on the basis of it, personal data concerned by the objection has been previously transmitted to him and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right of protest.
1.Possibility to complain
If you find that any of your rights have been violated, please contact us, we will do everything we can to investigate the case and compensate you for any inconvenience. Otherwise, you can use your right to complain with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
1125 Budapest, Erzsébet Szilágyi tree row 22/C.
Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Mailbox: 5.
Here’s some more technical information about how to manage cookies to know where to set up if you want to disable their handling:
Manage technical data and cookies
Horváth Péter, (as Data Controller) automatically records the IP address of the user’s computer, the start time of the visit, and in some cases, depending on the computer’s setting, the browser and operating system type. The data thus recorded cannot be linked to other personal data. Data management is for statistical purposes only.
Cookies allow the website to recognize past visitors. Cookies help you optimize your website by designing the website’s services according to the custom of your users. Cookies are capable to
-remember the settings, so the user does not have to record them again if the user enters a
-remember the data previously entered and therefore not need to be re-typed,
-they analyse the use of the website in order to ensure that, as a result of the improvements made using the information thus obtained, the to the maximum extent possible, the user can easily find the information they are looking for and
-monitor the effectiveness of our ads.
If we display a variety of content on the website using external web services, it may result in the storage of some cookies that are not supervised by Horváth Péter as Data Controller, so there is no our influence on the data that these websites or third-party domains collect. These cookies are informed by the policies of the service.
The detailed information on the www.aboutcookies.org website in English also helps you adjust settings in different browsers.
Use Google Adwords conversion tracking
- We use an online advertising program called “Google AdWords” as Data Controller and use Google’s conversion tracking service within its framework. Google Conversion Tracking is an analytics service for Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”).
- When a User accesses a website by using a Google ad, a cookie required for conversion tracking is sent to his computer. The validity of these cookies is limited and does not contain any personal information, so the User cannot be identified by them.
- When the User browses certain pages of the website and the cookie has not expired, Google and The Data Controller can see that user has clicked on the ad.
- All Google AdWords customers receive a different cookie, so they cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers.
- The information, obtained using conversion tracking cookies, is intended to generate conversion statistics for AdWords’s conversion tracking customers. This will help customers find out about the number of users who click on their ad and have a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not have access to information that could identify any user.
- If you don’t want to participate in conversion tracking, you can reject this by disabling the option to install cookies in your browser. You will not be included in conversion tracking statistics.
- For more information and google’s privacy statement, see google.de/policies/privacy/
Google Analytics app
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service for Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved to your computer to help you analyze the use of a User-visited web page.
- Information generated by cookies related to the User’s website is usually transferred and stored on a Google server in the USA. By activating IP anonymisation on the website, Google will shorten the User’s IP address in the Member States of the European Union or in other States parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
- The full IP address is transmitted and shortened to google’s server in the USA only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate how the User used the website and to provide the website operator with reports related to the activity of the website. and to provide additional services related to website and internet use.
- Within Google Analytics, the IP address transmitted by the User’s browser is not consembles with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting up cookies according to your browser, but please note that in this case, not all of our website’s features may be fully usable. You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing the User’s website usage information (including the IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=hu
As a Data Controller, we comply with legal requirements, we process personal data only on legal basis, and we comply with the principles of the processing of personal data. These legal bases and principles, together with the definition of a few definitions, have been gathered for you at the end of our data processing briefing so that you can even find out about them here.
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); a natural person who, directly or indirectly, can be identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, number, location data, online identifier or the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or files by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, deposition, storage, conversion or alteration, query, by consultation, use, communication, transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, coordination or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘controller’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data independently or together with others; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or specific criteria for the designation of the controller may be determined by Union or Member State law;
- ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- ‘consignee’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom the personal data is communicated, regardless of whether they are third parties. Public authorities which, in the context of an individual investigation, have access to personal data in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be considered to be addressed; the processing of such data by those public authorities shall comply with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which is not the same as the data subject, controller, processor or persons who are directly personal data under the guidance of the Member State;
- ‘consent of the data subject’ means a voluntary, specific and appropriate informed and clear statement of the will of the data subject, indicating by means of the declaration concerned or an act that expresses the confirmation unmistakably: consent to the processing of personal data concerning him;
- ‘data breach’ means a breach of security which may result in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed access to the information.
PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- should be carried out lawfully and fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject (‘legality, fair trial and transparency’);
- be collected only for specific, clear and lawful purposes and shall not be treated in a manner incompatible with those objectives; does not constitute incompatible with the original purpose for archiving in the public interest, further processing for scientific and historical research or statistical purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- be appropriate and relevant for the purposes of the processing and should be limited to what is necessary (‘data saving’);
- be accurate and, if necessary, up to date; all reasonable measures should be taken to ensure that personal data inaccurate for the purposes of the processing are deleted or corrected without delay (‘accuracy’);
- It shall be stored in a form which allows the identification of data subjects only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which personal data are processed. The storage of personal data for a longer period of time shall take place only where personal data will be processed for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific and historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with this Regulation, subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of data subjects (‘restricted storage’);
- shall be managed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data by applying appropriate technical or organisational measures, by unauthorised or unlawful processing of data, accidental loss of data, destruction or damage to waste (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
The controller shall be responsible for the compliance of the above and shall be able to demonstrate compliance (‘accountability’).
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The processing of personal data shall be lawful only and to the extent that at least one of the following is met:
- the concerned has given the data subject his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is one of the parties or necessary to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation on the controller;
4, processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of a public authority conferred on the controller;
- processing is necessary for the exercise of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless priority is given to those interests of the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which protect personal data particular if the child concerned.
Cookie – Cookie Management
C 2003. law on electronic communications 2003
CVIII 2001. law on certain aspects of e-commerce services and information society services
CXII 2011. law on the right of information self-determination and freedom of information
Directive 2002/58/EC of 12 July 2002 on the processing, processing and protection of personal data in the electronic communications sector (‘Electronic Communications Data Protection Directive’)
Please read this document carefully and use my service only if you agree with all points and agree to you (hereinafter referred to as the User). Please note that this policy applies only to the processing of cookies on that website. If you click on the external link on the website, please also search for and review the own policies of that website.
The cookie/ cookie
Cookie meaning: files or pieces of information that are saved and stored on your computer by your internet browser. These cookies are used to recognize the server computer that hosts the materials on our website when you visit our website that you have already visited our websites.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies by default. If you think you can change your browser to reject cookies or warn you that cookies have been sent to your computer. Our website uses such cookie files to provide certain features or for convenience only. The cookies we use do not burden, slow down or cause no damage to your computer.
Third-party cookies and cookies are also used on this website. Cookies, cookies can be deleted and banned from browsers. You can also disable cookies and cookies. For more information about these settings, visit the browser’s official website.
What is the purpose of cookies?
We use these technologies for a variety of purposes, such as the content or ad that is most relevant to the User; our products and services; and the security of our services. The exact names of cookies, pixels, and other similar technologies we use may vary from time to time by developing and updating the services.
How does a cookie be generated?
First, the client machine sends a request to the server. The server then creates a unique IDENTIFIER and stores it in its database, and then sends the resulting cookie back to the client with all the information. The information cookie that you receive is stored on the client machine.
How does the cookie be used?
When the client machine reconnects with the server, it already attaches the previously created and stored cookie. The server compares the contents of the cookie received and stored by it. This makes it easy to identify, for example, the registered user.
What cookie do we use?
There are several types of cookies in use, but each website uses different types. Our website usually only uses the following, but in addition to the improvements, we may also use new varieties.
These cookies are only temporarily added to temporary memory as long as the user navigates the page. When the user closes the browser, the cookie is deleted. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable to identify the visitor.
these are cookies that are used every time the user visits the site. Based on the type of cookies, we may use them as follows:
This shows where you’ve been within the website, what products you’ve looked at, what you’ve done. Depending on the lifetime of the cookie, it remains on the client machine. It can be used by features such as Google Analytics or Youtube. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable to identify the visitor.
Allows you to easily access social media networks, share your views, and product information with others. can be used by third-party features such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or Youtube. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
For example, you can view videos on the page. It is used by third-party features such as Youtube. These cookies do not contain personal information and are not suitable to identify the visitor.
This shows whether the user has visited the site and what device he did it with. Remembers the user name, password, language chosen, location information. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
this will allow me to send information and newsletters to the user that are relevant to their interests. These cookies may contain personal information and are suitable for identifying the visitor.
For information about the types of Cookies and the information describing their full functionality, please visit the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
How are Cookies managed?
In various ways, the client has the option to configure his browser for cookie management in several ways. In general, there are three ways to set up browsers:
Accept all cookies
Reject all cookies
Request notification of each cookie usage
For cookie settings, you may want to check your browser’s “Options” or “Settings” menu or the “Help” menu in your browser. The following web pages can help you with the settings of the most frequently used browsers.
It is important to note that the website is made with cookie management. If the client partially or completely disables their use, it may prevent the website from functioning. If this is the case, there may be features and services that you will not be able to use in full or partial.
identify or disable spam senders’ accounts
recovery of your account in case you lose access
provide additional security features such as sign-in notifications and sign-in approvals
prevent minors from registering with false birth dates
show, select, evaluate, measure and interpret ads displayed on the site and elsewhere (including ads displayed by or on behalf of our affiliates or partners)
compiling analytical information about people who come into contact with our services and the websites of our advertisers and partners.
To protect the services and users from malicious activity, we place cookies even if the User does not have an account registered but has visited our website. For example, these cookies help us detect and prevent attacks aimed at interrupting the service, as well as the mass creation of fake accounts.
If you have cookies in your browser or device, you can read that cookie when you visit a website with a social module. Cookies created by social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus) are responsible for hosting sites that you can inform on the website of that social network.